Rajasthan SSO Portal Login: SSO ID can be used to complete an online application form as well as another plan announced by the Government of Rajasthan. On this page, applicants will learn more about accessing and creating an SSO Identification via Rajasthan Single Sign-on registration or SSO ID Generate Rajasthan Portal. Candidates wishing to apply for any job and/or scheme within Rajasthan State will require SSO ID in order to log onto the website and complete the procedure. Registered users of SSO ID Rajasthan Registration can then access Government jobs as well as updates regarding this system – make sure you visit this page often for updates about your SSO ID!
Rajasthan SSO Login
Government of Rajasthan launched SSO ID Login Portal that contains full information of applicants with accounts. After creating their SSO IDs, candidates no longer need to submit documents for various job schemes – once complete their details will appear automatically within the system. It is called Rajasthan Single Sign Portal where candidates need to create SSO Identity Username and Password that will allow future login. All state government departments use this portal as well for collecting applications from candidates.
Raj SSO ID Online Registration Portal 2022
|Name of the Portal
|Rajasthan Single Sign-On
|Raj SSO ID
|Government of Rajasthan
|The objective of the Portal
|Bring all Services on a Common Platform
|Citizens of Rajasthan
|Advantage of the Portal
|To Avail all Services through one ID
SSO ID Rajasthan registration process
The government is continuously taking steps to benefit its citizens through new initiatives and modifications. Their goal is to offer services more easily for people. Furthermore, many services can even be made available digitally on the internet. Reduce time and effort of general public while making it simpler for governments to track every individual. When we talk of Raj SSO ID Registration 2022 it represents an identity unique to residents in that state who access services provided. As per Government of Rajasthan’s initiative, Raj SSO ID serves as a platform to deliver services directly to its constituents. By connecting users with people they need, users are better able to connect and reach those they require reaching.
Steps to get Raj SSO ID Registration 2022 for Citizen
- At SSO.rajasthan.gov.in, the official website can be found.
- On its homepage is an ID Registration link for Raj SSO ID registration as well as access to login.
- Clicking here will register you.
- Once registered you’ll also have an option to register as an Individual Citizen there.
- Once that’s accomplished, select an ID number.
- Provide all relevant information before clicking.
- Register link to receive SSO ID in screen.
Steps to Create Raj SSO ID Registration 2022 for Udhyog
- First visit the official website listed above.
- Click your Raj SSO ID Udhyog Registration Link from its homepage.
- Choose Udhyog as your Udhyog option before clicking continue.
- In a few days be able to provide both Aadhaar and BRN documents as required for further processing.
- At this stage, it’s necessary to provide relevant details.
- Phone numbers before creating your Udhyog SSO ID.
Steps to Generate Raj SSO ID for Government Employees
- For employee registration on this official website click here.
- On the homepage, select Govt Employee option to complete SSO Identification.
- After choosing, SIPF option should now be selected under Govt Employee option.
- Provided as the SIPF number as well as password to fill any spaces left unfulfilled.
- Then register using Login ID provided on page.
The Process to Reset Raj SSO ID Password
- Afterward, access Raj SSO website at sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Forgotten password option available as part of sign-in page and follow registration procedure as noted above.
- After providing Mobile Number, Email ID and Aadhaar Number.
- You will be sent an OTP that needs to be entered in your blank area in order to change password.
- Afterward you can change it as desired.
- Text the number 9223166166 with “rjs sso password” as your message and press send.
For More Visit:- Click Here