CGPSC Peon Admit Card 2022 : Check Steps to Download, Important Details and More
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission conducts examinations all year long for the appointment of qualified candidates into the public services of the state.
The CGPSC is now seeking qualified candidates for the position of Peon. The application process is currently underway and will go through July 2, 2022. Following that, the commission will hold a written examination for these positions. The first stage examination will be held in September 2022.
The exam will be conducted in two stages i.e., a written online exam and an Interview. The first stage exam will be held in practically all major cities, with the second stage exam taking place in Raipur. The CGPSC Peon Admit Card will be issued to candidates based on their eligibility as stated in their application form.
Let’s learn how to download the CGPSC peon admit card and every important detail regarding it.
CGPSC Peon 2022 Admit Card: General Information
The CGPSC Peon Admit Card will be available only online, according to the commission. There is no alternative way to obtain an admission card for the written exam and interview. The admit card will comprise important candidate details including the candidate’s name, date of birth, category, photograph, exam centre name and address, exam timings and guidelines to be followed during the exam day.
Aspirants must thoroughly check the printed information. In the event of an error, contact the exam authority’s office before the exam date to make the necessary corrections. Bring a legitimate photo identity card, such as an Aadhar card/pan card/driving license/passport/voter id card or any other issued by the state or central government.
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has issued the admit card for the Peon test 2022. Candidates can obtain their admit cards through the official website psc.cg.gov.in.
How to Download CGPSC Peon 2022 Admit Card?
- Go to the official CGPSC website (psc.cg.gov.in)
- On the homepage, click “CLICK HERE TO VIEW/PRINT ONLINE ADMIT CARD OF PEON EXAM-2022.”
- Click the Submit button after entering your email address and password.
- On the screen, the CGPSC Peon admission card will show.
- Download and take a print of a copy for it.
CGPSC 2022 Important Guidelines Relating to Admit Card
Candidates must read the guidelines on their admit cards as well as those included in the official advertisement. In addition, some critical points to consider are provided below.
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, pagers, electronic pens, and smartwatches will not be permitted within the examination hall.
- Candidates may only bring a blue or black pen to mark their answers on the OMR sheet.
- Erasers, blades, and whiteners should not be brought into the examination room.
- If the applicant’s photograph or signature, or both, are not clearly visible on the admit card, his/her candidature will be cancelled in accordance with the Commission’s instructions.
- Ensure that all information held by the authority or the candidate is correct at all stages of the examination process.
- Avoid downloading or printing the admit card on the final day the link is accessible; there may be technical issues.
- Do not lose the Admit Card; it is an extremely important document for the test. Make a copy of it and put it somewhere secure in case of an emergency.
- It is best to visit the exam centre before the final day of the test to ensure that you arrive on time.
- Leave for the exam centre as early as possible on exam day to prevent any last-minute rush.